Friday, April 10, 2009

anti-lock spring brakes



H a p p y E a s t e r 2009



The previous pope was A. O. K., can't tell you why but I just liked him as the spiritual leader of 50 million catholics.



The new guy... not so much.
Can't tell you why, he's just creepy.



Hew looks like the kind of pontiff that could hypnotize bunny rabbits, chew their heads off.



I like rabbits allot. So it was wonderful to visit my cousins in Arbelais (south of Bogota Colombia) to check out their bunny rabbit breeding hutch.







They are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute, makes me want to hug 500 million Chinese people.




If there is one artist who captures the essence of life, death and rebirth better than Alex Grey, let me know.




The previous president yucked bigtime... but the current is A. O. K.

*

Oh yeah, and a purrrfect Passover to all.


*

No comments:

Post a Comment